David Hockney Questions

1. The photographer should be stationary
  2. Zoom in to the object and take individual picture so to show space, and take pictures of people moving to show time.
  3. I would rather use to my hand to arrange the photo, using the layers panel is easy but i feel like it would be easier to arrange them and overlap them how you want. Plus you can place them different ways and your your hands to move them instead of using a mouse. They are the same by both getting to place them how you want, and change which one goes in front of the other one.
  4. Photoshop pros, You can resize the photo what size you want them and be able to change the way they look. Photoshop con, You have to use the mouse to do everything which can be very hard if technology doesn’t work for you.  Using your hands pro, You can arrange them how you want them and be able to touch them and fix them without messing up everything. Plus it is just way easier to use your hands to arrange things then to use a mouse. Using your hands con, You can’t edit your picture or resize it once you have already printed it.
  5. I prefer to have all my pictures arranged perfectly, they have to all fit together like a puzzle piece. It just looks like a scattered mess if you just put them together and they aren’t fit together perfectly. If you fit all your pictures together perfectly then it makes a nice clean picture. It also makes it easier to look at and visualize when you look at the picture and they are put together good. If they are all scattered out it makes it hard to find one thing and look at. It makes it very confusing to look at and to see what is going on in the picture. Therefore by me saying this i don’t like the joiners.

0 comments on “David Hockney QuestionsAdd yours →